<< EnergyBus StarterKit…all you need for getting started with EnergyBus <<
The packages EnergyBus StarterKit and EnergyBus DemoKit allow users to get started with EnergyBus. The EnergyBus DemoKit gives users an insight into the mechanisms of Energybus, the CANopen based device profile for components of light electric vehicles (LEVs).
For those who want to go a step further, the Energybus StarterKit is available. This package provides users with tools to get more knowledge of the EnergyBus technology. Included is the software for one of five LEV components. Also licenses for tools and hardware to make first steps for a device development are included.
Get the DemoKit download link via email@example.com
With the EnergyBus StarterKit users get the software needed for the EnergyBus device development
- Precompiled EnergyBus Library in object code for STM32 prototype board with full functionality. Optional components:
– EnergyBus Controller(EBC)
– Voltage Converter
– Security Device or
- EnergyBus DeviceWizard tool for device configuration
- Prototype board STM32
- EnergyBus Controller(EBC) as PC program with graphic user interface as master
- DeviceExplorer tool for implementation and interpretation of EnergyBus messages
- USB-CAN interface, CAN cables, termination resistor
The EnergyBus DemoKit gives user a good insight into the mechanisms of EnergyBus.
- Precompiled EnergyBus Library as PC version with simulated device behaviour. Optional components:
– Security Device
- EnergyBus Controller(EBC) as PC program wih graphic user interface as master
- DeviceExplorer (demo license)- tool for implementation and interpretation of EnergyBus messages
- CAN simulation
- free of charge